DOLLARS-FOR-DOERS PROGRAM & PROCEDURES
To facilitate and incentivize engagement with the communities where we live and work, active employees of Wynn are encouraged to volunteer at eligible nonprofit organizations which then may qualify that organization for a cash grant based on the number of personal hours volunteered. This program recognizes employees by making a company donation to an eligible nonprofit organization as thanks for their service to the community. This procedure outlines the program administered through the Wynn Employee Foundation on behalf of Wynn Resorts, Limited.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited will donate $250 (a “Grant”) to an eligible nonprofit organization of employee's or Employee Group’s (as defined below) choice, up to a maximum $1,000, for each block of 25-hours an employee and/or Employee Group personally volunteers with a single eligible nonprofit organization during a single calendar year (the “Dollars-for-Doers Program”). “Eligible Nonprofits” are listed on the Wynn Employee Foundation’s official volunteer management portal, found here: https://wef.wynnresorts.com/dollars-for-doers-participating-non-profits. If a Nonprofit organization is not listed in the portal, the nonprofit may contact the Wynn Resorts Community Relations team to request consideration to become an Eligible Nonprofit.
- Volunteer hours for events organized by the Community Relations team or Wynn Employee Foundation are not eligible for the Grant time requirements. Volunteer time organized by a department or team will qualify if all other requirements are met.
- Employees may individually qualify for a Grant for an Eligible Nonprofit. An Individual employee must log a minimum of 25 verifiable volunteer hours in a single calendar year with one (1) Eligible Nonprofit to qualify for a Grant for that same Eligible Nonprofit.
- Employees may also team up with a maximum of five (5) employees (an “Employee Group”) to qualify for a Grant for an Eligible Nonprofit. Employee Groups must log at least 25 verifiable volunteer hours in a single calendar year with one (1) Eligible Nonprofitto qualify for a Grant for that same Eligible Nonprofit. Each member of an Employee Group must contribute a minimum of one (1) hour of volunteer time towards the 25-hour block of verifiable volunteer hours used to qualify for the Employee Group’s Grant. An employee that is part of an Employee Group that qualified for a Grant may separately apply for a Grant outside of the Employee Group; provided that the employee’s volunteer hours may not be the same hours used to qualify for the Employee Group’s Grant.
- To qualify for the Grant, Employees and/or Employee Groups may log a maximum of 100-hours in a single calendar year with one (1) or more Eligible Nonprofit(s).
- Employees and/or Employee Groups are only eligible to request a Grant under the Dollars-for-Doers Program up to a maximum of four (4) times per calendar year, regardless if the employee's and/or Employee Group’s volunteer hours exceed 100-hours.
- There is a maximum contribution limit of $10,000.00 per Eligible Nonprofit. In the event an Eligible Nonprofit has reached its maximum contribution limit, the employee or Employee Group will be allowed to choose one (1) of the other Eligible Nonprofits.
- Employees and/or Employee Groups are responsible for requesting a Grant under the Dollars-for-Doers Program at https://wef.wynnresorts.com/employee-programs once they have met the 25-hour requirement. The request for a Grant can be submitted at any time of the year; however, the deadline is January 31 for the preceding calendar year.
- At the time of submitting the Grant request, the employee must identify whether the Grant request is being submitted as a single employee or as an Employee Group.
- Employees, including all employee members of the Employee Groups, are responsible for logging their volunteer time at an Eligible Nonprofit via https://wef.wynnresorts.com/
- All hours must be jointly verified by Wynn Resorts Community Relations and the Eligible Nonprofit to be eligible for the Grant. Hours that are not verified may not be counted towards the volunteer hour requirement. All hour eligibility will be reviewed and determined by Wynn Resorts Community Relations in its sole discretion.
- Employees must average 20 hours of work per week at Wynn and complete their ninety (90) day probationary period to be eligible to request a Grant under the Dollars-for-Doers program.
 As used herein, the use of the term “Wynn” refers to Wynn Resorts, Limited, Wynn Las Vegas, LLC (which includes Wynn Las Vegas and Encore at Wynn Las Vegas), Wynn MA, LLC (Encore Boston Harbor), Wynn Design and Development, LLC, Wynn Resorts Development and their affiliated companies with operations based in the United States. This Procedure applies to all employees of Wynn, unless otherwise prohibited by the applicable laws of the jurisdiction in which the company is operating.