DOLLARS-FOR-DOERS PROGRAM PROCEDURES
To facilitate and incentivize engagement with the communities where we live and work, active employees of Wynn are encouraged to volunteer at eligible nonprofit organizations which then may qualify that organization for a cash grant based on the number of personal hours volunteered. This program recognizes employees by making a company donation to an eligible nonprofit organization as thanks for their service to the community. This procedure outlines the program administered through the Wynn Employee Foundation on behalf of Wynn Resorts, Limited.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited will donate $250 (a “Grant”) to eligible nonprofit organization of employee's choice, up to a maximum $1,000, for each block of 25-hours an employee personally volunteers at that nonprofit organization during a single calendar year (the “Dollars-for-Doers Program”). “Eligible Nonprofits” are listed on the Wynn Employee Foundation’s official volunteer management portal, found here: https://wef.wynnresorts.com/dollars-for-doers-participating-non-profits. If a Nonprofit organization is not listed in the portal, they may contact the Wynn Resorts Community Relations team to request consideration to become an Eligible Nonprofit.
- Volunteer hours for events organized by the Community Relations team or Wynn Employee Foundation are not eligible for the Grant time requirements. Volunteer time organized by a department or team will qualify if all other requirements are met.
- Employees must log at least 25 volunteer hours in a single calendar year with a single Eligible Nonprofit in order for that Eligible Nonprofit to qualify for a Grant.
- Employees may log 100-hours in a single calendar year with one (1) Eligible Nonprofit or 100 hours (in 25-hour increments) in a single calendar year with up to four (4) Eligible Nonprofits. For example, Employees may log 75-hours with one Eligible Nonprofit and apply for three (3) separate Grants in a single calendar year and then log 25-hours at a different Eligible Nonprofit in the same calendar year and apply for the fourth final Grant.
- Employees are only eligible to request a Grant under the Dollars-for-Doers Program up to a maximum of four (4) times per calendar year, regardless if employee's volunteer hours exceed 100-hours or exceed 25-hours at multiple Eligible Nonprofits.
- There is a maximum contribution limit of $10,000.00 per nonprofit. In the event an Eligible Nonprofit has reached its maximum contribution limit, the employee will be allowed to choose one (1) of the other Eligible Nonprofits.
- Employees are responsible for requesting a Grant under the Dollars-for-Doers Program at https://wef.wynnresorts.com/employee-programs once they have met the 25 hour requirement. The request for a Grant can be submitted at any time of the year; however, the deadline is January 31 for the preceding calendar year.
- Employees are responsible for logging their volunteer time at an Eligible Nonprofit via https://wef.wynnresorts.com/
- All hours must be jointly verified by Wynn Resorts Community Relations and the Eligible Nonprofit to be eligible for the Grant. Hours that are not verified may not be counted towards the volunteer hour requirement. All hour eligibility will be reviewed and determined by Wynn Resorts Community Relations in its sole discretion.
- Employees must average 20 hours of work per week at Wynn and complete their ninety (90) day probationary period to be eligible to request a Grant under the Dollars-for-Doers program.
- Managers are encouraged to allow employees to leave for volunteerism during scheduled hours so long as it does not interfere with service, schedule, or other needs of their department.
- With the exception of volunteer events organized by the Community Relations team or Wynn Employee Foundation, employees shall not be compensated for their volunteer hours.
 As used herein, the use of the term “Wynn” refers to Wynn Resorts, Limited, Wynn Las Vegas, LLC (which includes Wynn Las Vegas and Encore at Wynn Las Vegas), Wynn MA, LLC (Encore Boston Harbor), Wynn Design and Development, LLC, Wynn Resorts Development and their affiliated companies with operations based in the United States. This Procedure applies to all employees of Wynn, unless otherwise prohibited by the applicable laws of the jurisdiction in which the company is operating.